[MR] Silent Auction at Ymir in support of the Festival of Elvegast!

Lara Coutinho orangesophie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 10:07:46 PST 2024

Silent Auction at Ymir in support of the Festival of Elvegast!

Specifically, the Festival of Elvegast is producing the Shakespeare play
"Taming of the Shrew" as part of our Italian theme this year.

The Canton of Elvegast is partnering with the Scrap Paper Shakespeare
company (https://scrappapershakespeare.org/) to produce as historically
accurate a production as we can.
Historically accurate plays take some money to produce, so we're offering
this silent auction to help with the play production expenses.

If you have items you'd like to donate to the auction, please email Dame
Sophia the Orange via orangesophie AT gmail DOT com to tell me what you can
donate.
If you'd like to support our production of Taming of the Shrew, please come
to the Rec Hall (same location as the Iron Commedia workshop) at the
Tournament of Ymir (https://ymir.windmastershill.org/) this Saturday,
February 24 to bid on items.

PS: This is DIFFERENT from the "Swap Meet" happening after morning court in
the 4H circle as posted on the Ymir website. That's for bartering and
selling your own items. This silent auction is for donations to be
auctioned off in support of Elvegast.

Thank you for supporting the performing arts in the SCA!
Sincerely yours,
Dame Sophia the Orange, OL