[MR] History Blog as a Resource

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 02:04:44 PDT 2024

Noble Friends,

Last week the History Blog's certificate expired. Now I get a message
warning that the site could be compromised by spoofers. AFAICT it hasn't
been, but I won't go there out of an abundance of caution over spreading
some sort of malware. Until the site owner gets this fixed, my main source
of history articles is effectively cut off.

I'm monitoring the History Blog daily to see if the warning disappears, and
still have the BBC and Wikipedia for sources, but the pickings have been
pretty sparse. Now that a couple of other SCA projects have calmed down, I
will see if I can find other sources upon which to comment.

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆
Continuing a crusade to keep Merry Rose relevant and in business.