[MR] Thrown Weapons Communications

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Fri Nov 10 07:34:01 PST 2023

Greetings all, We have been seeing a large increase in the interest inthrown weapons (yay!!!), and want to make sure that all interested parties areknowledgeable of information regarding this activity. Are you aware of all of the various modes of communications that are available toall interested parties?    Web page - http://thrown-weapons.atlantia.sca.org/index.phpThis is our main information page, providing all of the general information regardingthrown weapons in the Kingdom. E-list - thrown-weapons at seahorse.atlantia.sca.orgsubscribe at http://seahorse.atlantia.sca.org/listinfo.cgi/thrown-weapons-atlantia.sca.orgThis list originated for the marshals, but is open to all interested parties.  It is generallyused for discussions and announcements regarding the activity and possible changes inpolicies. Facebook Group- Kingdom of Atlantia Thrown Weapons - https://www.facebook.com/groups/165875937442205In addition to the e-list, this group is used for announcements and discussion. We know that not everyone likes email, and not everyone uses facebook, so both are offered to make surethat information is passed along.  Yes, there will be a lot of duplication of information between them, butit still reaches a larger audience (and you can't always trust the fb algorithms to show you the new messages :)) The thrown weapons community is open to almost everyone (we do limit the lower age to 5 years old), andwe try to encourage any necessary adjustments for accessibility. COME!  THROW!  ENJOY! LEARN! YIS Dealla