[MR] Marshals needed for Battle on the Bay - 26 Aug

deallac at juno.com deallac at juno.com
Sun Jun 4 08:04:25 PDT 2023

Greetings all I am the marshal in charge for Battle on the Bay (26 Aug).  I am looking for activity marshals forHeavyRapierTarget ArcheryThrown WeaponsLive Steel (if this is going to be one of your events) I have volunteers for Equestrian, Youth, and Combat Archery (many thanks to those gentles) The general theme for this year is 'Water Battles".  Lots of fun can be had with this :). If you have any questions, or would like to volunteer for one of the activities, please let me know. Dame Dealla Cohen, OPBattle on the Bay 2023 - MIC