[MR] Bright Hills Baronial Birthday fun!

Deirdre O'Bardon deirdre_obardon at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 13:54:53 PST 2023

When we were kids we played in the snow.As lords and ladies that’s fun we don’t know,Unless you come to our Birthday here in the Bright HillsWhere you might fight in snow just for the thrills!
Yes, it's time for Bright Hills Baronial Birthday!  It's a great place to meet friends, have fun, eat good hot food and fight! So please join us Saturday February 11 for a fine time with old and new friends!

Deirdre O’Bardon

Poetry, subtleties, cooking, bardcraft . . .

Deirdre_OBardon at yahoo.com