[MR] YMIR 48: Gate Schedule

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 08:33:47 PST 2023

Ymir 48: Something is Rotten in the State of Denmark starts TOMORROW at
Millstone 4H Camp in Ellerbe, NC. We hope you're as excited as we are!

To help you plan your arrival, here's our Gate Schedule for the weekend:

   - 4:00-10:00 PM Friday
   - 8:00 AM-4:00 PM Saturday

Please see the Ymir 48 website (https://ymir.windmastershill.org/) for info
about the site, the full event schedule, descriptions of all martial, arts
and sciences, youth, and newcomers activities, and details about meals,
courts, etc. See you soon!

In service,
Adriana, Ymir Communications Coordinator