[MR] YMIR 48: Cabin Reservations

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:21:45 PST 2023

2/15/2023 6:31 PM Update: If you've heard from the Ymir Reservationist,
Lady Dyrfinnnia, via email, phone, in person, etc. that you have cabin
reservations, you're good to go. If you mailed in cabin reservations
without an email address, she was unable to send you a confirmation email.
Also, there is a possibility she mistyped your email address when sending
out a confirmation OR it got caught in your SPAM folder.
If you have not heard about your cabin space reservation in some manner and
want confirmation, please email either aine0021 at gmail.com or
baronessadriana at gmail.com for such.

In service,
Adriana