[MR] Lady Scholastica Joycours to be elevated to Pelican at Battle on the Bay! Online vigil book link included here.

Lara Coutinho orange at indy.net
Sun Aug 20 13:46:03 PDT 2023

Pennsic Performing Arts fans, and friends of Lady Scholastica Joycours,
REJOYCE! Our beloved friend, Culinary Bard, scribe, youth organizer,
Chronicler for two baronies, storyteller extraordinaire, herder of cats,
and Pennsic Performing Arts Department Dean for 7 years, is FINALLY being
publicly recognized for her amazing work by being elevated to the Order of
the Pelican!

On Saturday, August 26, 2023, at the Atlantia event "Battle on the Bay" in
Patuxent River Park Pavilion (aka Croom Park) Upper Marlboro, MD 20772 ,
our beloved Scholastica will sit in vigil contemplating joining the Order
of the Pelican. Elevation ceremony is expected that afternoon.

Many of her friends and fans cannot attend in person, so we have
established an online vigil book for any and all friends, fans, supporters
and well wishers to share their congratulations and other thoughts normally
shared at an in person vigil.

Please add your notes and pictures to her online vigil book using the link
here: https://www.newlywords.com/scholastica-joycors-pelican-book

Deadline is Sunday August 27 at 11:59pm.

If you need any help at all, please contact me at orangesophie AT gmail. If
you can't manage the online upload, I'm happy to take your words and pics
and upload them for you.

VIVAT SCHOLASTICA!!!!

Sincerely yours,
Dame Sophia the Orange, OL, Atlantia Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences
and big Scholastica fan!

PS: My personal deep gratitude to TRMs and TRHs Atlantia for allowing this
special elevation to happen before she moves to Trimaris. Your flexibility
in allowing TRHs to perform the elevation is deeply appreciated. My deep
and sincere thanks to you all. <3