[MR] Announcing Office Hours for The Oak

Mariana Ruiz de Medina marianaruizdemedina at gmail.com
Sun Apr 9 17:34:44 PDT 2023

Good evening Atlantia!

The Oak has some fun new features to announce, starting with our new email
list option! Now you can receive updates on new articles on The Oak in your
inbox!

We will be having our first set of open office hours this upcoming Sunday,
April 16 at 7 pm and we invite everyone who wants to to join. Details can
be found in the facebook event here: https://fb.me/e/BSYgmx2R

Lastly, I wanted to feature an incredible artisan who sat down with the Oak
recently for a little chat about his work- Lord Aurelio Vitrison!
https://oak.atlantia.sca.org/interview-with-lord-aurelio.../

--
YIS,
Doña Mariana Ruiz de Medina