[MR] Family Point assistance at Pennsic 2022

Jacintha of Highland Foorde jacintha74 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 17:15:53 PDT 2022

Please share this widely!

Greetings to the Known World,
The Third time is hopefully the charm! While the Mayor and his incredibly
capable team continue to plan a safe and enjoyable Pennsic 2022 for all,
the Family Activities Department is working hard to plan a full slate of
activities for the youngest members of our Society. We need your help! We
have some staff positions to fill, and we are seeking teachers for our
child (3-10) youth (9-13) and teen (13-17) tracks of classes. The child and
youth classes are conveniently located next to the playground, and the teen
classes have their own tent in the Pennsic University area. Our youth
eagerly seek knowledge in all categories of SCAdian learning, especially
hands-on classes.
To learn about our staff positions and apply, fill out this form:
https://forms.gle/deuXcLpaf7Cbbi556
To teach a class, please fill out the following form:
https://forms.gle/pNB7eZQvXD8bECMz8
The track coordinator will then reach out to you to schedule. If you have
any questions, please contact me at fpoint at pennsicwar.org.
We are also still asking families to let us know their Pennsic plans so
that we can better plan numbers and classes:
https://forms.gle/2sutRw5d2papmBj7A
Mistress Leonete D’Angely, Pennsic War 49 Family Activities Coordinator