[MR] A Call for Heralds

Danielle Scott feymaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 08:33:21 PDT 2022

Good morning to the amazing heralds of Atlantia!
Their Majesties to be will be in need of heralds for the following events.
If you haven't heralded before an have an interest we would love to have
you as s second to learn from our more experienced heralds. Please notify
me as soon as possible if you are able to do this service for our Kingdom.
4/9/22 Festival of Elvegast Journey to Avalon - in Elvegast (Hillsborough,
NC)
4/9/22 St. Paddy's Day Blood Bath - in Ponte Alto (Vienna, Virginia)
4/22-24/22 Hidden Mountain Baronial Birthday - in Hidden Mountain
(Bennettsville, SC)
5/7/22 Crown Tournament (Leesburg, VA) We will need additional field
heralds for the day and a second
5/14/22 Highland River Melees - in Highland Forde (Frederick, MD) We need a
secondary(backup herald)
5/27/22 Ruby Joust - in Caer Mear (Ashland, VA)
6/2-4/22 BAWT II - in Moorhaven (Myrtle Beach, SC)
6/11/22 University of Atlantia - in Seven Hills (Lynchburg, VA)
6/23-26/22 Tournoi de la Rapiere Blade - in Stormall (Bryson City, NC)
7/8-10/22 Storvik Novice & Unbelt - in Storvik (Upper Marlboro, MD)
8/7-13/22 Pennsic - in Aethelmearc (I would like to have multiple heralds
available to help out with this busy week)
9/16-18/22 Midnight at the Oasis - in Nimenfeld
9/23-25/22 Battle on the Bay - in Storvik (Upper Marlboro, MD)
In service,
Dame Daniela Schwartzhaupt
Silver Nautilus