[MR] Tonight! 3/1 at 7 pm EST- learn about 16th c. German garb

Isobel of Carnewyth isobelofcarnewyth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 09:07:22 PST 2022

Join us tonight, Tuesday, March 1st at 7 pm EST for our next Instructor
Spotlight!

Instructor Spotlight: Baroness Genefe Wolfelin presents Clothing of the
Triumphal Procession

"The class will provide an overview of a selection of clothing styles from
the Triumphs of Maximilian with an emphasis on the common characteristics
of 16th century German garb. Students will be provided with an annotated
list of resources including books and websites to inform the creation of
their own 16th century German garb."

Login information can be found at the associated Facebook event:
https://fb.me/e/eBrwThCqL and no advance registration is required. This
course is also eligible for course credit from the University of Atlantia.
Attendees to the class will automatically receive University of Atlantia
credit if your display name for Zoom matches either your SCA or modern
names in our University system. The direct zoom link is:
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/83836651853?pwd=NXI2dWFzSE5ZOU1hOU9PVnBlRFZJdz09
YIS,
Isobel of Carnewyth,
External Communications University of Atlantia