[MR] Bright Hills Baronial Birthday

Deirdre O'Bardon deirdre_obardon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 16:39:53 PST 2022

Bright Hills Baronial Birthday is coming up on February 12 and wehope to see you there!  Since the Plaguehas been running rampant, we want to assure you that we plan to hold Birthday,live if possible, but virtual plans are being made in case they are needed.Lots of fun is planned!
Plans include a bardic competition, two A&Scompetitions and a discussion room. We also hope to have  trivia games and a quest whether the event is live or virtual!  Iflive, we will also have a Rose Garden Tourney for rapier fighters, an armoredtournament for roses between the followers of the mythical kings Lauren andDietrich as well as an actual feast!
You can make reservations via SCA-rs at https://members.sca.org/apps/#MtgList or bysending a check payable to SCA Maryland, Inc. -Barony of Bright Hills to DameDeirdre O'Bardon (Debbie Eccles), 707 Hammershire Rd, Owings Mills, MD 21117.  If you have any questions, please contactDeirdre at Deirdre_obardon at yahoo.com or bycalling 410-455-9444.

Deirdre O’Bardon

Poetry, subtleties, cooking, bardcraft . . .

Deirdre_OBardon at yahoo.com