[MR] Winter University Instructors- final class information needed

Isobel of Carnewyth isobelofcarnewyth at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 15:20:48 PST 2022

Instructors, please check your Course Descriptions to ensure they include
the following:

1) Day-of-Class Contact Information,
2) Class URL and Login Info,
3) Whether or not your class will be recorded.

This information is not required to submit a class request, but we need the
information before we can send out student schedules.

Please add this information by midnight, January 26, 2022. Detailed
instructions were emailed by our Deputy Registrar, please reach out if you
have any questions to: deputyregistrar[at]university.atlantia.sca.org YIS,
Isobel of Carnewyth,
External Communications, University of Atlantia