[MR] Variance for Tourney of Ymir

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Thu Feb 10 18:44:08 PST 2022

Good evening,
As you saw in my earlier post there has been confusion in the Kingdom over
the change to the COVIDSafe policy to require a negative test or proof of
covid vaccine for 5-12yr olds.
Thanks to the work of the Society Seneschal we have been granted a variance
from this new requirement for the Tourney of Ymir this weekend February
11-13th, 2022.
Their Majesties and I were deeply concerned that with the short notice
parents would be unable to get a test done or would show up without knowing
this requirement. This variance is ONLY for 5-12 yr olds (all older
children and adults require proof of a negative test or to be fully
vaccinated) for the Tourney of Ymir this weekend. The CovidSafe policy
continues to be in effect for all other activities and future events in the
Kingdom of Atlantia.
Please share this information to your local groups.
Cordially,
Duchess Simone
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
Duchess Simone
Sarah Toich
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
(443) 917-1729 NLT 10 pm

*“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you
plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson*