[MR] TbF/RA

jaycee peters jay_wynne at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 26 17:00:07 PDT 2022

Atlantians,
Only two more weeks until Trial by Fire and Royal Archery.  We are hoping for fine weather and an exciting event.
Make sure you have pre-registered if you desire to partake of the feast cooked by the Bright Hills Cooks Guild.

There will be bardic both nights around the campfire and during the day on Saturday.

Lord Lewin has designed a marvelous archery range and it will test you skill and endurance.

Cooks, are you ready?  Ingredients gathered, recipes and documentation up to snuff?  We can't wait to host your cooking mastery.

See you in Bright Hills!   https://www.eventatbrighthills.com/

Dame Wynne ferch Rhodri
Autocrat