[MR] Survey for the Fall Session of University of Atlantia

Isobel of Carnewyth isobelofcarnewyth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 07:35:28 PDT 2021

We hope you enjoyed the Fall Session of the University of Atlantia!

If you participated, please take a few minutes and share your thoughts
about what worked, what didn't, especially about the two day schedule, etc.
in our follow-up survey here:

https://forms.gle/ozsyQ3X1uMCqSQNy9

shared with instructors unless we are directed by the respondent to do so.
Thank you for your input and we look forward to reviewing and possibly
implementing your suggestions in a future session.

If you missed the two videos we made for Convocation and beyond, you can
still view them here:

Convocation and Message from Atlantia’s Royalty:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r81H1Sqzb2Y

Convocation Part 2 with surprise Doctorates:
https://youtu.be/0FZoD5PHq1M

YIS,
Isobel of Carnewyth
External Communications, University of Atlantia