[MR] Correction to Battle on the Bay announcement

Kender lilkender at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 11:20:37 PDT 2021

Correction!
Battle on the Bay registration was closed temporarily as we are nearing our
limit; it is now reopened. Registration will close Tuesday, September 21 at
midnight. All attendees MUST be pre-registered. Please use SCA-rs if
possible.
If you cannot attend or if we are forced to cancel the event, you can
request a refund. Refunds will be made after the event. Please log in to
SCA-RS to cancel AND contact the Reservationist at johannavonsudeborn at
gmail dot com and let her know if you'd like a refund.

Troll will open at 3pm Friday, Sept 24. If you arrive earlier, we will put
you to work!
Troll will close at 3pm Saturday, Sept 25. If you wish to attend, please
arrive before 3pm.

https://members.sca.org/apps/#MtgDetail/00001066