[MR] From the Reservationist for Tourney of the Silver Chalice

E. L. Wimett silverdragon at charleston.net
Sun Sep 5 21:35:05 PDT 2021

Yes, it is now less than three weeks to the Tourney of the Silver Chalice on
25 September which will be held at the Harleyville Community Center, the
same site where Warriors' Games was held in July.

I am delighted to be able to share some good news for all of you who have
been putting off making your reservations.  [Remember that Atlantian policy
still requires preregistration to attend this event!]

First of all, with the assistance of the SCArs deputy for Atlantia, Briana
Morgan of the Valley, we have been able to extend the deadline for making
your reservation to 22 September instead of the previously announced
deadline of 11 September.

If you are registering through the SCArs system at
https://atlantia.sca.org/scars, I strongly advise that you complete your
registration by 10:30 p.m. on 22 September to ensure that the system
completes processing in good time.  [This will hopefully allow either
Brianna or I to address any technical issues that arise in time to get your
registration on the final troll sheets.]

If you prefer to pay for your registration by check or money order, I will
be more than happy to receive your registration mailed to E. L. Wimett, Box
522, Mount Pleasant   SC   28465.  Checks need to be made out to SCA, Inc.
Barony of Hidden Mountain and be accompanied with information on each
registrant.  For each member, I need the full legal name, membership number,
and an email address.  For members under 18 we also need the individual's
current age.  For each non-member we need the first and last legal name,
date of birth and an email address. Before writing your check please double
check that you have included the appropriate site fee for everyone in your
party (Adult member fee = $5.00, Adult non-member fee = $10.00, Youth 5 - 17
fee $3.00, children 4 and under are free).

If you are mailing a check or money order, please remember that the postal
service recently had not been very prompt with delivery with first class
mail frequently taking two or three days longer than normal to reach
destinations even within the Charleston area.  I would advise you to email
me at silverdragon at charleston.net when you mail your reservation so I know
it is coming and can try to track it down if it does not arrive when
expected.

If you have any questions or experience any problems in completing your
reservations, please do not hesitate to email me at the address above, send
me a Facebook message or call me at 843-209-1425.

Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks,

Alisoun