[MR] YouTube: One More for San Marino

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 15:27:52 PDT 2021

Noble Friends,

Please allow me to call you attention to one more San Marino item. It is a
really striking 3-minute UNESCO video about this amazing little country. No
narration, just a light musical soundtrack. It includes fly-overs of some
amazing castles perched atop sheer cliffs, musketeers, a medieval cannon
going off, a single crossbow shot, a tower I really want to live in,  a
substantial part of the country's tiny army on parade, and a really
nicely restored classic Ferrari. O.K., so it isn't all medieval, but the
film is really gorgeous. Take a few minutes to enjoy this unique hold-over
from the middle ages: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeOFb6oW6QA .

I think I should start learning Italian.

Yours Aye,

Lord Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge 🦆