[MR] Instructor Kudos for Fall University

Isobel of Carnewyth isobelofcarnewyth at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 04:41:00 PDT 2021

We couldn't do it without you! Shoutout for our instructors who do a great
job developing classes and donating their time to enable our awesome
knowledge sharing.
Based on our Fall University Follow-up Survey, here are a some classes that
received special recognition from our students:
Medieval Dogs with Juliana Grene
Bog Bodies: Braille for the Creeping Influences with Lanea inghean Uí
Chiaragáin
Anglo Saxon Melting Pot with Bran Mydwynter
"Gawain and the Green Knight": A Scholarly Rant with Ealawynn Mæru
Keeping it Real - Squashed Bug and Shading - Part One with Philomene de Lys
YIS, Isobel of Carnewyth External Communications, University of Atlantia