[MR] Many thanks

jaycee peters jay_wynne at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 9 20:45:40 PDT 2021

Greetings to All,
A week has passed, our processions put away until the next, even our cars have finally been emptied, and we eagerly await the next Atlantian event where we may enjoy the company of one another again.
As has always true, no event is run by one person.  There were many who assisted in making Trial by Fire and Royal Archer the wonderful event it was.

To the following, you all have my deepest and heartfelt thanks.
Mistress Deirdre O' Bardon, deputy autocrat...never stop bothering me! and her wonderful husband...
Lord Llywellyn Blaidd Coch- for mastering a crash course in Trial check-in and so much more
Mistress Jeanne Tenneur de Bec- both the Guild and I are most fortunate to have you!
Their Excellencies Godai (Gordon & Wanda) for your trust and support.
Baroness Rebecca von Zweckel- Royal Liaison- TRM's were certainly enjoying themselves.
Maestra Barbara Giomaria di Roberto- for setting up Newcomers point and who with Master Heinrich and Zin Fira and Utred of Nottingham, set up and took down various pavilions on site
Lady Freydis sjona- Seneschal for guiding me through all the paperwork. And keeping on the straight and narrow.
Lady Clara von Wonsiedel- Exchequer- thanks for keeping watch over Troll and filling out all that SCArs stuff!
Lady Briana Morgan of the Valley- for answering all my questions about SCArs with grace and patience.
Lord Aiden Kilkenny- Master Archer, fantastic builder of archery tournaments and good friend
Mistress Cordelia FitzRobert of York- who arranged food and judged and offered support and Corona!
Lady Maeve FitzRobert of York- her daughter and our Head Judge, you're a gem.
Lord Rhys (Raven) for your support, pavilion and good, strong shoulder and everything else.
Mistress Annora Hall- for your help setting up, judging and being a most gracious and helpful guest.
Dumnona- our Arts and Sciences Minister for setting up classes and being eager to do more.  We must do this again!
To our cooks, Sfi, Sindara and Scholastica.  You all ROCK!!!  Make sure you are available next year to defend your titles.
To all the Archers- WOW!  What a wonderful bunch of people you all are.  No event can go wrong if there are Atlantian Archers present.
To any Gentle who I may have missed, who schlepped, set up, took down, fetched, carried or generally offered assistance... THANKS!!!  You are the lifeblood of Atlantia.
And finally to Their Majesties King Eckehard and Queen Jane.  Your presence was a thrill and we were so happy to serve you and your retinue.  The joy which you both brought to this event was priceless.  Thank-you
           for visiting us and gracing our event!
It is most humbling to review this list.  Never in my life have I had so many dear friends, companions, supporters...  I am truly blessed and again...
THANK-YOU ALL
Hopefully I have not missed anyone. If I have, please accept my apologies and undying thanks.
Vivat Atlantia and its populace.

In Service
Dame Wynne ferch Rhodri