[MR] Fall University surveys due Monday 10/4

Isobel of Carnewyth isobelofcarnewyth at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 16:49:46 PDT 2021

The weather may feel like summer, but planning is already underway for
Winter University. Help us help you by filling out your post-Fall
University survey by this Monday, 10/4 at midnight.
If you participated, please take a few minutes and share your thoughts
about what worked, what didn't, especially about the two day schedule, etc.
in our follow-up survey here:
https://forms.gle/ozsyQ3X1uMCqSQNy9
<https://forms.gle/ozsyQ3X1uMCqSQNy9?fbclid=IwAR0PldgfIq5g3IxlH8-EsInnSaeoPXN62KqODupsq_R8ZYU_qMOabqQpum4>
NOT share responses with instructors unless we are directed by the
respondent to do so. Thank you for your input and we look forward to
reviewing and possibly implementing your suggestions in a future session.

YIS,
Isobel of Carnewyth External Communications, University of Atlantia