[MR] Fall Crown LIVESTREAM

Marguerite d'Cheneau m.d.cheneau at gmail.com
Wed Nov 3 18:55:02 PDT 2021

Good Evening, Atlantia!

As you are probably aware by now - Fall Crown Tournament is this Saturday!
Yay!

But with the attendance cap, it's not possible for a large chunk of
Atlantia to gather in person to see the bouts which will determine Their
Majesties' Heirs! Boo!

But the Atlantian Stream Team is on it, and intends to stream Saturday's
festivities so that we all can watch from the comfort of home (or wherever
wifi is available)! YAY!

We will be recording and intend* to stream Morning Court and the Procession
of Combatants and Consorts, the Tournament, and Evening Court with their
Majesties accompanied by Their newly determined Heirs.

In true Society fashion, the schedule is a bit flexible. However, we plan
for Morning Court to start at 11AM (the stream will begin around 10:45 to
allow some flexibility), the Tournament to get going around noon, and
Afternoon Court at 3:30.

Each will have their own stream on Youtube, but all can be accessed via the
Atlantian Youtube page.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDJZhpM9dKH6qzuhqtDh0pw

Keep an eye on Facebook and the Atlantian Youtube page for schedule updates.

See you at the Tournament!

Lady Marguerite Honoree d'Cheneau
Digital Court Liaison for TRM Eckehard and Jane