[MR] Online KWSS / Summer 2021 UofA Student Registration Deadline

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Wed May 26 08:29:28 PDT 2021

REMINDER: Students must register BEFORE June 9 to attend the June 12 ONLINE
Known World Sciences Symposium / Summer 2021 University of Atlantia
Session. To help you have the best experience possible as an instructor and
/ or a student please take time to review our Attendee FAQ here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J_dg0hLS5uqsS5dmIvAEnP4RGNPUBJydoLXtgph327o/edit?usp=sharing
Important items of note: 1. All times are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT /
GMT-4). 2. On the day of University, we will have a tech support team
available for assistance. 3. Registered students will get an email with the
info needed to access their classes AFTER student registration closes. Be
sure to add "university at atlantia.sca.org" & "registrar at atlantia.sca.org" to
your allowed list so that these emails don’t get caught in your spam/junk
filter. 4. Check out our FAQ which answers many student & instructor
questions (https://university.atlantia.sca.org/faq.php). To register for
classes: 1. Log into the University of Atlantia Website (
https://university.atlantia.sca.org). 2. Go to the Class Catalog. 3. Select
Register for each class you want to take. 4. You can create a list of
"favorite" classes by clicking on the star to the left of a class listing.
This DOES NOT register you for these classes. 5. You can see the full class
details by clicking on a class title.