[MR] Regarding reopening guidance

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Sat May 15 19:32:45 PDT 2021

Greetings Atlantia,

As many of us have seen, the CDC has released new guidelines. It’s great to
see that things are moving forward and in a positive direction.

There have been a lot of questions about the SCA and Atlantia’s Covid
guidelines. Once we hear more from Society, then we will be able to update
our guidelines, but currently we are holding to the restrictions that were
put in place.

Society has said they will reevaluate their policies as new guidelines are
released, so for now this is a good test of patience as we wait for updates.

Atlantia will be loosening the restrictions on gathering sizes, minors and
group activities in the near future.

Masks will continue to be required for all attendees over age 4.

We appreciate all the feedback and comments received so far about the
guidelines and Atlantia’s reopening. Our community is stronger together,
and if we continue to practice patience and kindness, we will get through
these trying times.

In Service to Atlantia,

Duchess Simone

Sarah Toich
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
410-290-3961 NLT 10 pm

*“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you
plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson*