[MR] Crown Tourney May 1, 2021

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Sun Mar 28 06:25:59 PDT 2021

Greetings to the Kingdom from Duchess Simone,

As you heard from their Majesties in yesterday’s court, Atlantia will be
holding Crown Tourney on May 1, 2021. We presented a detailed request to
the Society Seneschal, and a variance has been approved. Crown Tourney will
be small. It will be limited to the Their Majesties, the Combatants, the
Consorts, and a skeleton staff. Crown Tourney will be held at Elchenburg
Castle in North Carolina.

Elchenburg will not be open to the public, and will allow us to host the
event with safe social distancing. Their Majesties and Sir Joscelin will
handle the martial aspects of the event, and Duke Christoph will be the
event manager. Letters of Intent were required by December 31, 2020 to
allow for sufficient planning time, as such we know the maximum number of
consorts and combatants.

This does not mean that the Kingdom or the SCA nationwide is open to other
events, we are still under the strict restrictions due to the pandemic.

More information will be released soon regarding Crown Tourney and
Coronation.

Duchess Simone
Sarah Toich
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
410-290-3961 NLT 10 pm

*“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you
plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson*