[MR] Call for bids for Fall University 2021

Drea Ewing Callicutt baronessadriana at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 06:54:55 PDT 2021

Good morning,

At this time, we have not received any bids for Fall University to be held, Saturday, September 18.

If you plan to submit a bid for Fall University of Atlantia Session 108, please do so by Friday, July 9th.

For this event, the University team is hoping for an outdoor site where we can offer a session focused on historic trades / the messy arts of the SCA which cannot easily be offered indoors. Basic sites can be perfect for this event, and we are looking forward to providing the opportunity to learn about hands-on arts, sciences, and crafts that can't be taught well in a virtual format.

Guidelines for hosting a University session:
 http://university.atlantia.sca.org/host.php

If your group is concerned about the finances of doing so, please tell them that the University fund is able to help. Between it, donations from attendees, and a possible fundraiser at the event such as lunch, site cost should be easily managed.

I am also available to answer any questions you may have about preparing and submitting a bid, the University format, setting up the site, etc.

In service,
Juliana Grene
Deputy Chancellor for In-Person Events
eventsupport at university.atlantia.sca.org