[MR] LAST CALL: KWSS / Summer University Student Registration

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 06:32:13 PDT 2021

LAST CALL!! Students must register BEFORE 11:59 PM EDT TODAY for Saturday's
ONLINE Known World Sciences Symposium / Summer 2021 University of Atlantia
Session (https://university.atlantia.sca.org/). **NO day-of registration
will be permitted.** To help you have the best experience possible as an
instructor and / or a student please take time to review our Attendee FAQ
here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J_dg0hLS5uqsS5dmIvAEnP4RGNPUBJydoLXtgph327o/edit?usp=sharing
*Important
items of note:* 1. All times are Eastern Daylight Time (EDT / GMT-4). 2. On
the day of University, we will have a tech support team available for
assistance. 3. Registered students will get an email with the info needed
to access their classes AFTER student registration closes. Be sure to add "
university at atlantia.sca.org" & "registrar at atlantia.sca.org" to your allowed
list so that these emails don’t get caught in your spam/junk filter. *To
register for classes:* 1. Log into the University of Atlantia Website (
https://university.atlantia.sca.org). 2. Go to the Class Catalog. 3. Select
Register for each class you want to take. 4. You can create a list of
"favorite" classes by clicking on the star to the left of a class listing.
This DOES NOT register you for these classes. 5. You can see the full class
details by clicking on a class title.