[MR] 7:30 PM Tonight = University of Atlantia "Ask Me Anything"

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Sun Jul 18 13:52:22 PDT 2021

Tonight at 7:30 PM we're starting something new!

Once a month the University Staff will host an "Ask Me Anything" session.
Each will have a topic for discussion, but we're also open to questions,
ideas, thoughts, etc. on any aspect of the University of Atlantia.

*So, be sure to join us for our first UofA AMA at 7:30 PM TONIGHT when
we'll talk about "Being Chancellor".*

Topic: University of Atlantia AMA: Chancellor
Time: Jul 18, 2021 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/86977033933?pwd=eUdtZEVRVW5ZU09vR25vMmgvdldJQT09

Meeting ID: 869 7703 3933
Passcode: 038825