[MR] REMINDER: Winter UofA Registration Closes WEDNESDAY at MIDNIGHT

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 11:22:29 PST 2021

**Be sure to register BEFORE MIDNIGHT EST Wednesday, February 10 for
Saturday's Winter session of the University of Atlantia.** We invite all
who are interested to join us Saturday, February 13 for this FREE online
event. You don’t have to be Atlantian or even an SCA member to participate.
Though, we do require ALL students to register. *IMPORTANT:* 1. All class
times are US Eastern Standard Time (EST). 2. On the day of University, we
will have a tech support team available. 3. Registered students will get an
email with the info needed to access their classes AFTER student
registration closes. Be sure to add "university at atlantia.sca.org" & “
registrar at atlantia.sca.org” to your allowed list so these emails don’t get
caught in your SPAM filter. 4. Read the FAQ which answers many student &
instructor questions:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J_dg0hLS5uqsS5dmIvAEnP4RGNPUBJydoLXtgph327o/edit
*How
to register for classes:* 1. Log into the University of Atlantia Website:
https://university.atlantia.sca.org/ 2. Go to the Class Catalog:
https://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php 3. Select Register for each
class you want to take. 4. You can see the full class details by clicking
on a class’ title. 5. You create a list of "favorite" classes by clicking
on the star to the left of a class listing. This DOES NOT register you for
these classes. *Additional info:*

   - Winter 2021 University of Atlantia Event Flyer:
   https://atlantia.sca.org/137-events/167-event-flyer?event_id=5ae8b813
   - University of Atlantia FB Page:
   https://www.facebook.com/UniversityOfAtlantia

Please let us know if you have any questions. In service, Adriana,
Chancellor