[MR] Tuesday! Dance with Nicolosa d'Isenfir

Isobel of Carnewyth isobelofcarnewyth at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 14:15:34 PST 2021

Join us this Tuesday, December 14th at 7 pm for our next Instructor
Spotlight, Dancing with Nicolosa d'Isenfir.

"12th Night is a celebration with feasting and dancing galore! Join us to
learn the basic dance steps along with two dances (Gathering Peascods &
Amoroso) that will be all the 12th Night Ball! We will also learn about how
integral dance was in period along with what to expect at an SCA ball.
Hosted by Nicolosa d'Isenfir and Isenfir dancers on behalf of the Atlantian
Academie of Dance. Dance is Fun!"

Log in information can be found at the associated Facebook event:
https://fb.me/e/1eUbLdwP2 and no advance registration is required. This
course is also eligible for course credit from the University of Atlantia.
Attendees to the class will automatically receive University of Atlantia
credit if your display name for Zoom matches either your SCA or modern
names in our University system.

Direct zoom link for those without facebook:
https://us06web.zoom.us/j/84954759666

YIS,
Isobel of Carnewyth
External Communications