[MR] WoW Refunds

Jdeke von Kolberg ladyjdeke at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 13:02:55 PST 2021

Greetings, all ya'll that were sent refund checks for War of the Wings
2021. If you have not done so already, PLEASE go deposit or cash the
check. I need to close that checking account and can't until you have
cashed your check. There are 27 checks still outstanding.
If you have changed your mind and want to make a donation, PLEASE let me
know, and send a picture of the check with VOID written on it.
Thank you!

--
in Dienst,

THL Jdeke von Kolberg
Exchequer, Kingdom of Atlantia
Regional Exchequer, Eastern North Carolina
MKA Robin A. Leguillow
Per fess argent and gules, a raven's head erased contourny sable and a
mullet of eight points argent