[MR] University of Atlantia Governance and Standard Operating Procedures

Isobel of Carnewyth isobelofcarnewyth at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 06:12:00 PST 2021

Are you considering joining the University of Atlantia as Chancellor?
Letters of Intent should be sent to the KMoAS by December 7th. You can read
more about our Governance and Standard Operating Procedures at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12o6GekECJnJabzzmBfm99fDYPQbiktDi/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=109399319184392950795&rtpof=true&sd=true
"Once more I want to remind everyone that the search is on for the next
Chancellor of the University of Atlantia. The only requirement in kingdom
law and policy is that the Chancellor must be a Fellow of the University
(having taught at three separate sessions). Otherwise, all are welcome to
submit a letter of intent. I would like to have these as soon as possible,
but no later than December 7. I would very much like to have a decision
before the winter holidays. The turnover will take place at Kingdom 12th
Night on January 15. The sooner the decision is made, the sooner the next
Chancellor can be welcomed by the University’s incredible staff and begin
preparing for the next session of the University on February 5-6. If you
have any questions, please feel free to contact me either via PM or at moas
AT officer.atlantia.sca.org. Deirdre O'Siodhachain/KMoAS"
YIS,
Isobel of Carnewyth
External Communications University of Atlantia