[MR] Queen's Rapier Tournament - Digital Edition

Marguerite d'Cheneau m.d.cheneau at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 21:02:05 PDT 2021

Good evening, Atlantia! My name is Marguerite Honoree d'Cheneau, and I am
Their Majesties Digital Court Liaison.

It's the eve of Queen's Rapier Tournament! Hopefully we will see many
smiling faces there. For those who cannot attend in-person, I aim to have
video from the Royal Courts posted on the Kingdom Youtube channel on Sunday,
travel and network connectivity allowing.

We also plan to record the Tournament - video for that should be available
later in the week.

If you have feedback on this or any recording/streaming of Kingdom events,
please feel free to reach out to me, mdcheneau at gmail.com.

We plan to continue recording and streaming major Kingdom Events during
Their Majesties' reign - look for more details on that and how you can get
involved (or how you can get some advice and support for
recording/streaming your own Events, Activites, and Demos) in the next week.

Vivat Atlantia!
Marguerite Honoree d'Cheneau