[MR] Fwd: Mask requirement update - effective August 5, 2021

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Thu Aug 5 20:22:37 PDT 2021

Good evening,

I know you are all aware of the surging Covid-19 rates in our states.

*Effective immediately - masks are required indoors for all activities and
events for all attendees regardless of vaccination status over age 2.* Masks
are required outdoors whenever required by the CDC, venue, state or local
requirements. All individuals wearing facemasks should do so correctly,
covering the mouth and nose. While the SCA will not require proof of
vaccination to attend, unvaccinated persons are on their honor to wear
masks in accordance to SCA, Atlantia and CDC guidelines.

Further guidance will be published in the next week regarding other
restrictions.

Please direct any questions to my office.
Duchess Simone
Sarah Toich
Seneschal, Kingdom of Atlantia
seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
410-290-3961 NLT 10 pm

*“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you
plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson*