[MR] Atlantia Covid reopening Guidelines

Atlantian Seneschal seneschal at atlantia.sca.org
Thu Apr 29 13:17:21 PDT 2021

Good afternoon Atlantia,

Some of our Governors and the CDC have updated guidance about wearing masks
outside and people are wondering how Atlantia will change our guidelines.
The Kingdom Seneschal’s office is reviewing how we will apply restrictions
in the coming months, with the understanding that the SCA may continue to
be more restrictive. As a Kingdom, we will follow more restrictive
guidelines in local areas, with an appreciation of the overall shift in
policy from federal and state governments.  This is a continually moving
target, and we are going to err on the side of caution while being mindful
of updated guidance.

At this time all of Atlantian ‘reopening’ restrictions remain in effect
regarding in-person activity limitations, and martial activities.

The Board of Directors restrictions requiring mask wearing, no food service
and limited numbers apply to in-person events, which may begin June 1,
2021. Atlantia will continue to watch for changes, as they come, from the
Society Seneschal and President. They will be balancing the circumstances
of vaccination rates, CDC guidelines and the requirements of our
organization.

Patience grasshoppers, reopening is coming…

Please direct questions to your local seneschals and the Kingdom office.

Cordially,

Duchess Simone

Kingdom Seneschal

*“Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you
plant.”Robert Louis Stevenson*