[MR] Demise of RENAISSANCE MAGAZINE

Michael Edwards medwards180 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 16:40:06 PDT 2020

It appears that the Renaissance Magazine is offering what they have as
digital on their website for any and all to download
https://renaissancemagazine.com/digital-issues/.   It comprises the digital
issues 100 to 126 (Dec 2014 to Spring 2020).

Does anyone know if their insolvency is going to sell the copyright of
pre-issue 100 rights to anyone, or is it going to be abandoned?   If it is
abandoned, if anyone has scans of the previous issues, please contact me.

In service
Lord Mieszko Salin