[MR] Fall University of Atlantia - How to Mark Student Attendance

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:03:23 PDT 2020

Were you a student in our September 12 online University of Atlantia
session? Now, we want to make sure you get credit for the classes you
attended. We take great pride in our attendance records. They help us
calculate degrees, as well as give us ideas of popular and needed classes.
To make attendance easier, we have a feature that students to self-report
their attendance. Here is how (as cribbed from one of our instructors):
1. Log into http://university.atlantia.sca.org.
<http://university.atlantia.sca.org/?fbclid=IwAR1Cwm5dnde7tIUvLnTI8AXbpVxL4WH40oOqXUOTM0UIPMpd0rXAYlpyULc>
Once you are logged in...
2. Select the "Mark Online Classes Attended" link in the left-hand menu.
3. Put a checkmark next to each of the classes you attended on Saturday
and...Voila! Attendance taken!
NOTE: If one of your classes is not on this list, it's probably because
your instructor already marked you as present. You can check "My
Transcript" link to see if this is the case.
In service,
Adriana
Chancellor, University of Atlantia
university at atlantia.sca.org