[MR] Time for a new KMOAS

Atlantian KMoAS atlantiankmoas at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 06:30:30 PDT 2020

Greetings from Lady Marion le Red Kingdom minister of arts and sciences.

After two and a half years in this role my warrant is coming due at 12th
night, my plan is to step down and return my time to my art and family.
The next person in this job will have a whole new set of challenges with
Covid changing the SCA.  It will take someone who is comfortable with
technology and A&S as well as enthusiastic about the SCA and the people who
make it up.

If you are interested in taking on this role, Please send a letter to there
majesties, the kingdom seneschal and my self prior to Friday December 4th.
Include both your SCA roles and responsibilities as well as mundane resume.
If you have questions about the job and what is require please ask.

Marion

--
*Yours, in Service & Art,*

Lady Marion le Red
*Atlantian Kingdom Minister of Arts & Sciences*