[MR] Links for University, Session 105, Sep 12 2020

Webminister, Atlantia webminister at atlantia.sca.org
Fri Sep 11 21:34:29 PDT 2020

Greetings all, your friendly neighborhood spider guy here.

There are 3 links that I would like to share with you this morning. First
is a link to the University itself. This is where you can log in to find
the direct links to your classes.

https://university.atlantia.sca.org

I would also like to share the YouTube links for Convocation as well as
those of TRM's remarks for the day (sorry for needing two links. scheduling
whoopsies)

University of Atlantia (105): Convocation (September 12, 12:30):
https://youtu.be/tQc3Hq-IeXE

University of Atlantia (105): Their Royal Majesties Address (September 12,
12:45~):
https://youtu.be/mJC345Sz-Bs

We'll see you online tomorrow! Enjoy University!

Yours in Service, Ciphers, & Stabbings,

Lord Melchior zum grauen Wolf
Webminister, Atlantia

   - webminister at atlantia.sca.org (to reach me directly)