[MR] Atlantian 12th Night!

Kel kel.abc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 13:07:39 PDT 2020

Greetings All, exactly 3 months from today is Atlantian 12th Night!

The website and Facebook page are up. Please see
http://www.12thnight.atlantia.sca.org/ and https://fb.me/e/1WpSSvs2N

I apologize for the delay, I have been wrapped up in wedding details, and
the Autocract, Duchess Seonaid ní Fhionn, has had an attack of life. As
with last year, updates will be posted to the web page in reverse date
order and I'll post as needed to the Facebook Event page, Kingdom of
Atlantia Facebook page, and The Merry Rose of Atlantia. Folks may forward
these updates as they wish to their local groups.

If you've emailed me infomation, and don't see it on the page by next week
please ping me. We're looking forward to seeing you all virtually at
Catalan Court at Castell de Cardona!

YIS,
Cellach Mór