[MR] Student Registration now OPEN for June 13 ONLINE University of Atlantia!

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Fri May 15 05:35:12 PDT 2020

Student Registration is now open for the June 13 Online Session of the
University of Atlantia with 99 classes being offered!! The deadline for
students to register is Friday, June 5. ALL students MUST register to
participate in this session. No day of registration will be available.

   1. All class times are Eastern.
   2. The day of University, we will have a dedicated tech support team
   available for instructors and students.
   3. The weekend of June 6-7 we will offer opportunities to test your
   connection.
   4. Each registered student will be emailed the url and other info needed
   to access their classes AFTER student registration closes. Be sure to white
   list "university-web at atlantia.sca.org so email from the University does
   not get caught in your SPAM filter.
   5. We've asked instructors to include whether they plan to record their
   class (or not) in the class description.

To register for classes:

   1. Log into the University of Atlantia Website:
   http://university.atlantia.sca.org/admin/
   2. Go to the Class Catalogue:
   http://university.atlantia.sca.org/catalog.php
   3. Select Register for each class you want to take.
   4. You can create a list of "favorite" classes by clicking on the star
   to the left of a class listing. This DOES NOT register you for these
   classes.
   5. You can see the full class details by selecting the class title.

In service,
Dame Adriana la Bretonne, Chancellor
university at atlantia.sca.org