[MR] Welcome to Virtual Atlantia

Drea Ewing Callicutt baronessadriana at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:38:20 PDT 2020

Cross-posted as requested by Her Grace Duchess Adelhait:

Greetings Atlantia!

I like a lot of you am finding it harder and harder to keep up with chosen family, during this difficult time. With that in mind, Their Royal Highness, have created an opportunity that allows us to leverage our knowledge, talents and experiences together in one location. Be engaged and most of all give ourselves options to continue to be active within the boundaries of our current circumstances.

Welcome to Virtual Atlantia.

Below is the link to the first version of their vision: an online calendar that will house links to classes, bardic and other virtual experiences that Atlantia’s (and other known world) extraordinary populace provides.

http://virtual.atlantia.sca.org/

Within Virtual Atlantia you will find three links on the left hand side:

Home – takes you back to the Virtual Atlantia homepage

Activity Calendar – takes you to the actual virtual calendar

Request Activity – takes you to the form to request a submission to the Virtual Activity Calendar

Fields marked with a red *asterisk* are required.

What we need from you dearest Atlantia is to submit this information for yourself, for your friend or for the person who doesn’t know this opportunity exists. Please reach out, submit information and help us fill up this calendar, or social schedules and fulfill our need for knowledge.

We know there will be questions and suggestions. We will do our best to clarify and answer these questions as well as evaluate your suggestions. We are excited about the start of this program and hope you will be too. As we grow, this can and I certainly hope will develop into an even more robust program, for now however it is time to let these seedling ideas grow.

Please look for another forthcoming post concerning questions, answers and suggestions.

We are embarking on a most excellent adventure together. There will be times that we stumble and maybe even fall during the development of, the implementation of and the ongoing changes we make as a Kingdom to this new program.

Please cross-post as wanted.

All the best,

Adelhait

Special Project Manager

P.S. Melchior our fearless Web Minister wanted me to note:

1) Virtual Atlantia works best on a desktop browser for now: http://virtual.atlantia.sca.org/

2) Please be patient as we work out all the bugs! 😊