[MR] Night Under A Faie Moon Postponed

Lynda lassur at live.com
Thu Mar 12 05:10:20 PDT 2020

Greetings Fair Atlantia,

It is with a heavy heart that Mistress Avice and I need to postpone Night Under a Faie Moon until 2021 due to the COVID-19 outbreak.

Pre-registrations will be refunded. Questions can be directed to me at lassur at live.com or to Mistress A<https://www.facebook.com/medb.ingenbhrain?fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARDCN-zCRfC5f26Bo1VRobdSSGX6fEt4d9ltNNSmepblZ3jHzBUjPvyYFKXrFRRPrrPiBPv2zePU0nUU&dti=1184173175054015&hc_location=group>vice at avice.claremond at gmail.com.

Know that we are dedicated to making this one heck of an event next year and wish to raise a glass to each and everyone of you.

Be well and see you at the Rusty Souse Tavern!

In Service

Medb & Avice