[MR] University of Atlantia -- How to Share Class Handouts & Recordings

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 06:23:37 PDT 2020

We encourage all those who taught as part of the University of Atantlia's
first online session to share their class handouts and / or recordings on
Virtual Atlantia! If you've already done so, THANK YOU!

Not sure how? Check out the newly available FAQ which provides instructions
on how to do so as well as an explanation of this incredible resource and
more!

Virtual Atlantia: https://virtual.atlantia.sca.org/
Virtual Atlantia FAQ:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vSQWORIgj7AVlePW1St-gpHd1lEqTVqfLJCnc8Q29Xa6KeiP_b-qFhgBDlmRck9EMf8CnygTg6rc9L_/pub

If you already published a recording or class handout to Virtual Atlantia
and want it shared on the University of Atlantia Facebook page as part of a
new effort to highlight the talents of our instructors, please let me know.

Also, don't forget that since June 1 you can request University credit for
any class you've taken or taught listed on the Virtual Atlantia calendar.
The link to do so is conveniently linked to the site.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,
Adriana
Chancellor, University of Atlantia