[MR] Mallard Lodge Household Web Site

Garth Groff and Sally Sanford mallardlodge1000 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 03:25:52 PDT 2020

Noble Friends,

Our household, Mallard Lodge, now has a somewhat cheeky web page of its
own. I invite you all to take a look at
https://mallardlodgehousehold.blogspot.com . As you can tell, I don't take
this stuff all that seriously.

What else I will do with this site is open to question. Perhaps I will post
revised versions of some of my Scotland-related University hand-outs here.
The problem with Blogspot is that the newest post always comes up on top,
so I will have to recreate the introductory page with each addition.
(Sigh!) In any case, should I add other entries here, I will be pleased to
call them to your attention through the Merry Rose.

Why isn't this page in the Atlantian Wiki? Well, I tried, but not being
especially computer literate, I was completely at sea about how to create a
page. I'm told this is something like child's play. I'm not a child, but
rather I'm a rapidly aging non-technical type who still prefers a rotary
dial phone. My ability to understand anything about computers ended when my
beloved Mac Snow died and I was cut off from Apple OS9. I think the Wiki is
a wonderful idea, and I look forward to using it, but as a reader rather
than a contributor.

Yours Aye,

Mungo Napier, Laird of Mallard Lodge  🦆