[MR] Online University of Atlantia Info & Reminders

Adriana la Bretonne baronessadriana at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 08:15:00 PDT 2020

To all attendees of Saturday's online session of the University of Atlantia:

Thank you for being a part of a historic day for the University of Atlantia
(university.atlantia.sca.org) as the first fully online session. We
currently have a very full day with approximately 100 classes being taught
by over 70 instructors for nearly 600 students.

Here's our schedule for the day (all times are Eastern):

10 AM - Noon Classes
Noon - Lunch Break
1:00 PM Court & Convocation at https://youtu.be/TyWI64xZlTI
1:30 - 5:30 PM Classes

To find all information you'll need as a student or instructor during
Saturday's session including your classes & access info for each:

1. Log into the University of Atlantia website:
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/admin
2. Click on "Classes I'm Taking" or "Classes I'm Teaching" link in the top
part of the leftside menu.
3. This page has links to our all day online lobby, court / convocation,
AND to all the classes you're taking with all needed details including how
to access each.
4. You also have the ability to email your instructors or students from
within each class, if needed.

Also, please review the FAQ which includes helpful technical info for
teachers & students that University staff created for this session:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J_dg0hLS5uqsS5dmIvAEnP4RGNPUBJydoLXtgph327o/edit?usp=sharing

Finally, if at all possible please try to do the following before your
first class:

1. Apply any needed operating system or meet platforms updates.
2. Test your speakers, webcam, and / or microphone.
3. Review how to access and use the platforms your classes will be taught
on.

Thank you to each of you for being a part of this groundbreaking event. We
hope you enjoy a day full of inspiration and knowledge sharing.

In service,
Adriana la Bretonne
Chancellor, University of Atlantia
university at atlantia.sca.org