[MR] SAAD A&S opens soon

Annora Hall annorahall at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 06:43:07 PDT 2020

The Southern Atlantian Archery Day XII A&S will be posted soon on the SAAD event page. If you missed our deadline for submission - don't fear. You can submit them between now and noon and I'll add them to the event page for all to see.

Please review the three competitions and Bardic opportunity outlined on our event webpage: https://saadxii2020.weebly.com/arts--sciences.html These are interactive and will be open for all to see on our SAAD Facebook page. The archery fashion show will be a populace choice polling, an arts or science competition will be judged and feedback provided for all who enter, lastly, bardic opportunities will abound. There is a zoom bardic scheduled for Friday night and a song, story, or poem competition to be shared during the Saturday night “potluck.”

I hope you will join us with this novel event format. If you have any questions about A&S, you can PM me or email me at annorahall at yahoo.com. A link to the event page is included on our webpage: saadxii2020.weebly.com

Annora