[MR] Virtual Atlantia?

Michael Houghton herveus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 10:01:32 PDT 2020

Howdy!

Note that if you simply reply to the message, it only goes to the
sender, and I'm not sure if reply-all even adds the list address.

That means that no one else will see the reply.

I don't recall if I'm subscribed to the announcements list; I probably
am. But there has been no traffic at all here. Not even a dribble. And
Facebook is pretty useless for getting notifications of stuff.

We are effectively telling people that if you are not actively looking
at FaceBook, you aren't worth being given any information at all.

Email lists should be used somewhat more because they are much more
reliable at delivering information.

FaceBook is like a UDP joke, but I can be sure anyone will get it.

yours,
Herveus